Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Mittwoch, 2. Februar 2011

Seven Years War - Württemberg skirmish force

Down below you can see one of my historical projects. This was the first time I actually tried to paint uniforms as close as possible to the historical ones. It took some effort and I have not used so many bright colours for a long time, but I'm quite satisfied with my Württemberger.

All of the miniatures shown, are from Front Rang Figurines. Great sculpts, nice service and price (to make a little advertising). Sadly as of now I only played one game with them. We used the Drums&Shako rules, that have not yet convinced me entirely.

The information for the uniforms was mostly taken from this great page:
http://www.kronoskaf.com/syw/index.php?title=W%C3%BCrttemberg_Army

One soldier from the "Württemberger Garde" plus one Grenadier from the same regiment.
One Gorcy Hussar.
Officer and one "Jäger" added.
Another Hussar.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen