Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Mittwoch, 21. März 2012

Brigade Games - 15mm Scifi models

I recently bought both packs of Brigade Games' new 15mm Scifi miniatures:


Pictures taken from the Brigade Games Hompage without permission. I finished one alien (first picture, on the far right) and I really enjoy painting this miniatures as they are gorgeous sculpts. At the moment I'm painting the middle on in the first picture in fleshy tones (I call him the "fatso rat"). I can honestly recommend buying those! Brigades fast delivery was, as always, a deligth.

1 Kommentar:

  1. MGM, MGM, CMA & Tournaments - Dr.MCD
    MGM, 안산 출장마사지 CMA & Tournaments. 수원 출장안마 MGM, MGM, CMA & Tournaments. MGM, CMA & Tournaments. MGM, CMA 제이티엠허브출장안마 & Tournaments. 이천 출장샵 MGM, CMA & Tournaments. MGM, CMA 강원도 출장샵 & Tournaments. MGM, CMA & T

    AntwortenLöschen