Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Samstag, 28. Juli 2012

15mm Scifi Update


Three Alliance mechs patrolling my alien jungle world. I just have to paint some more plants...


Two Protolene Okami walkers. These form the backbone of my "alien cat people" army. One imaginary cookie for the guy you knows what kind of letters I used on them.
This is an 6mm transport ship from Demonscape, that I use as an orbital lander. I bought two of those, because it's just 4 pounds a piece.


Felid Jetbike from Khurasan.
This miniature is from the Critical Mass Games mercenary pack. A cool cyborg with a gatling. The bone coloured armour was an experiment and I'm really satisfied with the look.
Old H0 train stuff, that I converted to a watch tower, to hide from the bugs.
Khurasan Garn flesh eater
Rebel Minis scout mech

2 Kommentare:

  1. Those are pretty great.

    I really like your table too, the irregular ground makes it look very realistic. How did you make your table?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Your Affiliate Profit Machine is waiting -

    Plus, making profit with it is as easy as 1--2--3!

    Here is how it works...

    STEP 1. Tell the system which affiliate products the system will advertise
    STEP 2. Add some PUSH BUTTON TRAFFIC (this LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. See how the affiliate products system grow your list and sell your affiliate products all by itself!

    So, do you want to start making money??

    The solution is right here

    AntwortenLöschen